INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT IS IT?
A cookie is a small file placed on your terminal (computer, tablet or mobile device) by a website or mobile app. It helps you navigate from page to page on a website, provides secure connections and remembers your preferences from a previous visit when you return. Cookies do not harm your computer. Nor do cookies not contain any personal data that could allow you to be identified.
CAN COOKIES KNOW WHO I AM?
No, cookies only contain general information about the browser or information associated with anonymous data.
CAN I CONTROL THEM?
Of course, you can amend your choices or delete the cookies stored on your computer at any time.
You can control cookies in many ways:
2. You can also control or delete cookies from your browser. This option will then be valid for all the sites you visit on the browser you used to select this option.
The links below explain the steps to follow for each browser:
• Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/managing/
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
The website Your Online Choice also offers you help to set your preferences for cookies on your browser: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies
Here are some of benefits of enabling cookies on our Site:
1. You are offered discount coupons for your favourite products and introduced to Danone products that may interest you
2. The security of your account and those of other members is guaranteed
3. Quick identification and resolution of potential malfunctions.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON DAN-ON?
These cookies allow you to visit the Site and use its basic features.
• They recognise that you are connected
• They keep you logged in as you browse different pages
• When you return to a previous page in the same session, the previously entered text will still be there To continue to use DanOn’s basic features, these cookies must be enabled
These cookies help us to understand how you interact with DanOn. These cookies help us to improve the Site's performances in order to offer you the best experience. They identify, for instance, the errors you might encounter. If you disable these cookies, it can affect the Site's performances and offer a lower quality experience.
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
These cookies allow you to interact with social functionalities (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest) within the Site. They allow you to join/like the DanOn pages. If you disable them you will not be able to join/like these pages directly from DanOn.
Below you will find links to these social network policies :
Google + http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/
They collect data to show you personalised advertisements. They also allow to limit the number of messages you will be exposed to. These cookies also allow us to measure the performances of our advertising campaigns, for instance the Sites visited before the DanOn one.
If you disable these cookies :
• You will not be exposed to advertising messages coming from DanOn. You might not benefit from the offers dedicated to DanOn members.
• Or, the content of advertising will not be personnalized. You will then have an offer less attractive to you.